How to change windows 7 custom theme
vin star, windows 7 theme
- Before changing the custom theme you need to create a recovery point and have the theme patcher installed. See this pageto learn more about creating restore point
- This third-party theme will only work if the theme patcher is installed.
Change your theme:
- Copy and paste your theme into this (C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes) folder.
- Then right click on the desktop and click personalize and select your theme.
- Below is a screenshot about changing the theme. If you look at it you will clearly understand.
Copy your theme
paste to this (C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes) folder
select your theme
Icon pack installation:
- All you have to do is press next and next without making any changes to the icon pack as you would a normal application.
- Below is a screenshot about Icon pack installation. If you look at it you will clearly understand.