Winaero Glass is a tiny utility that allows you to implement the simplest effect of blur or glass transparency for the window title bars of the Windows 8 & Windows 8.1 desktop. First of all, the utility was created for fans of transparency and will come in handy when using design themes that provide for such, a full-fledged analogue of the Aero Glass effect obtained result cannot be named.
Find the best theme for Windows 8 & 8.1 Here
The program does not require installation, just double-click it. If you want Winaero Glass to run automatically at system startup, follow the below steps
- Open the Run command (hold down the Windows key and press R on your keyboard)
- Type shell:startup and click ok ( This can be seen in the first image below )
- Paste the downloaded Winaero Glass application into the opened startup folder ( This can be seen in the second image below )
- Now run the Winaero Glass application ( Double click on it )
* Don't forget to create a restore point