How to Install Custom Themes for Windows 8 &8.1
Create a restore point:
First, Create a restore point its important,if you make a mistake in the customization, the restore point help to restore the system to its original state
- A detailed explanation of Create a restore point
how to install custom themes for Windows
Patch your windows:
- The custom themes theme will only work if you install the theme patcher, so you must install the Ultra UXTheme Patcher to use the third-party theme on your Windows 8 & 8.1.
- If they still don't work (Unpatched) after installing Ultra UXTheme Patcher you need to do some work manually .
Change your custom themes:
- Copy and paste your theme into this (C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes) folder.
- How to use a custom themes in Windows will be explained in more detail with the image.
How to install Windows 8 & 8.1 iPack
Icon pack installation:
- All you have to do is press next and next without making any changes to the icon pack as you would a normal application.
- Below is a screenshot about Icon pack installation. If you look at it you will clearly understand.
How to Remove Custom Theme and Icon Pack