How To Restore Your Windows 7
vin star, 7tsp icon for windows, 7tsp icon pack
What is Restore Point and what are its uses?
Restore Point is a function that takes your Windows from its current state to its previous state.
This restore point will help you get rid of any bugs or viruses that you may have encountered with your newly installed application.
You need to know
Restore Point is created automatically when you install some software on your Windows, and you need to manually create Restore Point when testing new and unfamiliar software.
How to use Restore Point
- You will go to system recovery options as shown in the image below
- Now click the system restore
- You will go to system restore as shown in the image below.
- Now click the Choose a different restore point and click next
- Now select the latest restore point or select the restore point you created manually
- Then click – next
- Make sure you select the correct restore point and press the Finish button.
- Make sure your computer does not turn off after you start restoring your Windows 7
- Wait until your windows restart in a few minutes
- Successfully restarting your Windows 7 will be explained in a small popup menu after your computer is turned on.