UNITY 2014 Theme For Windows 7
This year, the developer community from DeviantART came together to jointly create a grandiose project called UNITY 2014. As part of this project, the goal was to create a unified interface for various operating systems. Actually, you can get acquainted with the fruits of this project right now. These themes have many differences in visual style, different in color, the shape taskbar shortcut pads, explorer frames, and other small things. Also, various add-ons have been developed. Among them, you can find the dock, system icon, rainmeter, etc.
Make your customization awesome by installing the appropriate Windows 7 icon pack for this theme.
What is included in this?
- Theme( 16 Styles – Rounded & Squared Taskbar )
- Icon Pack
- Start Orbs
- Dock Icons
- Dock BG
- Explorer Frame
- I recommend creating a restore point before starting the customization.
- This third party theme will only work if you install Theme Patcher, so definitely install Theme Patcher.
- If you’re new to this, check out this page to learn how to install a Windows custom theme or visit this Youtube Channel.
- In some themes, you may need to manually add an Explorer frame without attaching it to the theme, and CustomizerGod is very helpful in doing that.
- Theme support : Windows 7 (all editions)
Are you new to Windows customization?
Follow the steps given on this post page and I always recommend Creating a Restore Point before starting the customization. If you have any other doubts comment below.