How To Patch Your Windows 7
Third-party themes won’t work without installing theme patcher so definitely install theme patcher. Other Windows can be easily patched but Windows 7 is a bit more work so do every step carefully as below.
Note: Don't forget to Create a Restore Point before doing the steps below because if you make a mistake during the installation you can restore the system to fix it and this restore point will help prevent data loss.
Install Windows 7 Theme Patcher
- First Download the Windows 7 Theme Patcher file.
- Then extract the file.
- Open the Theme resource changer folder and install your Windows 7 compatible Theme resource changer application.
- Install Windows 7 - 32 bit User Theme resource changer x86.
- Install Windows 7 - 64 bit User Theme resource changer x64 Universal Theme Patcher.
- Open the Universal Theme Patcher folder and install your Windows 7 compatible Universal Theme Patcher application.
- Install Windows 7 - 32 bit User Universal Theme Patcher-x86.
- Install Windows 7 - 64 bit User Universal Theme Patcher-x64 .