Black Glass Theme For Windows 7
For a long time, no one has made themes using the transparency effect, it would seem that we will not see such themes anymore, but fortunately, this is not the case. We present a new theme for lovers of minimalist design, it is dominated by dark glass inserts, and the rest of the interface is filled with classic white fill for easy use in office programs. The visual style looks good with almost any background image, and it’s not difficult to choose icons for it.
What is included in this?
- Start Orbs
- Explorer Frame
- I recommend creating a restore point before starting the customization.
- This third party theme will only work if you install Theme Patcher, so definitely install Theme Patcher.
- If you’re new to customization, check out this page that explains in detail how to install Windows custom themes.
- Watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel for a visual guide on Windows custom themes customization.
- In some themes, you may need to manually add an Explorer frame without attaching it to the theme, and CustomizerGod is very helpful in doing that.
- Theme support : Windows 7 (all editions)
Are you new to Windows customization?
Follow the steps given on this post page and I always recommend Creating a Restore Point before starting the customization. If you have any other doubts comment below.