How to change windows 7 custom theme
- Create a restore point before doing the customization. You can restore your computer using a restore point if something goes wrong. It can safely recover data without loss
- The third-party (Custom) theme will work only if theme patcher is installed so don't skip theme patcher installation
Change Window 7 theme:
- Copy and paste your (Custom) theme into this (C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes) folder.
- Then right click on the desktop and click personalize and select your theme.
- Below is a screenshot about changing the theme. If you look at it you will clearly understand.
How to Install Windows 7 iPack
Icon pack installation:
- All you have to do is press next and next without making any changes to the icon pack as you would a normal application.
- Below is a screenshot about Icon pack installation. If you look at it you will clearly understand.
How to Remove Custom Theme and Icon Pack