How to change windows 7 custom theme
Change Window 7 theme:
- Copy and paste your (Custom) theme into this (C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes) folder.
- Then right click on the desktop and click personalize and select your theme.
- Below is a screenshot about changing the theme. If you look at it you will clearly understand.
How to Install Windows 7 iPack
Icon pack installation:
- All you have to do is press next and next without making any changes to the icon pack as you would a normal application.
- Below is a screenshot about Icon pack installation. If you look at it you will clearly understand.
How to Remove Custom Theme and Icon Pack
Are you new to Windows customization?
Follow the steps given on this post page and I always recommend Creating a Restore Point before starting the customization. If you have any other doubts comment below.