Full Glass for Windows 7
How to make Windows 7 Explorer transparent? There is only one answer to this question, download the Full Glass application and run it, then all windows explorer will become transparent. If you want to use this effect forever you need to move it to the startup folder.This will make Windows 7 Explorer transparent but you will need to use the glass theme or dark theme
How to use this?
- Download the Full glass application
- Extract it using winrar or 7zip
- Open Startup folder ( Press Windows key + R to open the Run command then type shell:startup and click ok )
- Move the downloaded full glass application to the Startup folder
- Double click on the full glass application
- Now your explorer will be switched to transparency.
Are you new to Windows customization?
Follow the steps given on this post page and I always recommend Creating a Restore Point before starting the customization. If you have any other doubts comment below.