Oriole Theme For Windows 7
The Oriole theme is created in a flat design with a combination of matte dark and light colors and yellow interface elements. The active explorer window has an intense shadow that prevents it from blending in with others. It is not so difficult to choose icons for this theme, both monotonous and colorful will suit it, it all depends on your mood and taste. The visual style has 2 options with different font families, the first is classic Segoe UI, and the second is Play.
What is included in this?
- Theme( 2 Styles )
- Start Orbs
- Explorer Frame
- I recommend creating a restore point before starting the customization.
- This third party theme will only work if you install Theme Patcher, so definitely install Theme Patcher.
- If you’re new to customization, check out this page that explains in detail how to install Windows custom themes.
- Watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel for a visual guide on Windows custom themes customization.
- In some themes, you may need to manually add an Explorer frame without attaching it to the theme, and CustomizerGod is very helpful in doing that.
- Theme support : Windows 7 (all editions)
Are you new to Windows customization?
Follow the steps given on this post page and I always recommend Creating a Restore Point before starting the customization. If you have any other doubts comment below.