Dynamic Black Theme For Windows 7
An interesting solution for the design of the Windows 7 desktop in dark colors. The discreet design of the theme is great for a variety of backgrounds, it is desirable that they have something red on them, as there are some red elements in the theme. Transparent areas for example on the taskbar and in the explorer window will not leave indifferent users who are used to Aero effects. The icon seen in the image above is theVertex iPacks
What is included in this?
- System Files (shell)
- I recommend creating a restore point before starting the customization.
- This third party theme will only work if you install Theme Patcher, so definitely install Theme Patcher.
- If you’re new to customization, check out this page that explains in detail how to install Windows custom themes.
- Watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel for a visual guide on Windows custom themes customization.
- In some themes, you may need to manually add an Explorer frame without attaching it to the theme, and CustomizerGod is very helpful in doing that.
- Theme support : Windows 7 (all editions)
Are you new to Windows customization?
Follow the steps given on this post page and I always recommend Creating a Restore Point before starting the customization. If you have any other doubts comment below.