Installing custom themes for Windows
Create a restore point:
First, Create a restore point its important,if you make a mistake in the customization, the restore point help to restore the system to its original state
- A detailed explanation of Create a restore point
how to installing custom themes for Windows
Patch your windows:
Change your custom themes:
- Copy and paste your theme into this (C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes) folder.
- How to use a custom themes in Windows will be explained in more detail with the image.
Removing the ribbon menu (toolbar) from Explorer : Windows 10 and 11
- Windows 10 users must use the OldNewExplorer program to remove the ribbon menu. Extract the downloaded OldNewExplorer file and then open the oldNewExplorer.exe application. Select the “Use Command Bar” box and uncheck the last two boxes then click Install to install OldNewExplorer.
- Windows 11 users can hide the ribbon menu using StartAllBack. Install the downloaded StartAllBack application, then open the Explorer option and select the Win7 command bar.
To change the start menu and taskbar: