Installing custom themes for Windows
vin star, windows 7 theme
Create restore point:
- First, create a restore point its important,if you make a mistake in the customization, the restore point help to restore the system to its original state
- See this pageto learn more about creating restore point
Change your theme:
- Copy and paste your theme into this (C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes) folder.
- You can see more about that on this page
Removing the ribbon menu (toolbar) from Explorer : Windows 10 and 11
- Windows 10 users must use the OldNewExplorer program to remove the ribbon menu. Extract the downloaded OldNewExplorer file and then open the oldNewExplorer.exe application. Select the “Use Command Bar” box and uncheck the last two boxes then click Install to install OldNewExplorer.
- Windows 11 users can hide the ribbon menu using StartAllBack. Install the downloaded StartAllBack application, then open the Explorer option and select the Win7 command bar.