Installing custom themes for Windows
Create a restore point:
First, Create a restore point its important,if you make a mistake in the customization, the restore point help to restore the system to its original state
- A detailed explanation of Create a restore point
how to installing custom themes for Windows
Patch your windows:
- The custom themes theme will only work if you install the theme patcher, so you must install the Ultra UXTheme Patcher to use the third-party theme on your Windows.
- If they still don’t work (Unpatched) after installing Ultra UXTheme Patcher you need to do some work manually .
Change your custom themes:
- Copy and paste your theme into this (C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes) folder.
- How to use a custom themes in Windows will be explained in more detail with the image.
- Install the icon using the application 7TSP GUI. (This method only applies to Windows 10 and 11 users)
- Detailed explanation with pictures about installing and uninstalling 7tsp
Removing the ribbon menu (toolbar) from Explorer : Windows 10 and 11
- Windows 10 users must use the OldNewExplorer program to remove the ribbon menu. Extract the downloaded OldNewExplorer file and then open the oldNewExplorer.exe application. Select the “Use Command Bar” box and uncheck the last two boxes then click Install to install OldNewExplorer.
- Windows 11 users can hide the ribbon menu using StartAllBack. Install the downloaded StartAllBack application, then open the Explorer option and select the Win7 command bar.
To change the start menu and taskbar:
- Windows 10 User Use StartIsBack.
- Windows 11 User Use StartAllBack